Fluids and circulation in osteopathy – LONDON – revised format – on sale!
CHANGED FORMAT – DAY ONE IS NOW ALL PRE-RECORDED, TO GIVE MORE TIME IN 2 DAYS OF PRACTICAL FOR REALLY EXPLORING THE TECHNIQUES!
THAT MEANS YOU ONLY ATTEND FOR 2 DAYS OF PRACTICAL INTENSIVES!
FLUIDS, FASCIA, FINDING HEALTH – EXPLORING VASCULAR, LYMPHATIC, SEROUS AND INSTERSTITIAL FLUIDS, CHANNELS AND CONNECTIONS. INCLUDES APPROACHES TO EVALUATING VISCOSITY, 4TH STATES AND FLOW / CHARGED DYNAMICS. HOW OSTEOPATHIC CONCEPTS RELATE TO FLUID DYNAMICS.
2 FULL DAYS, LONDON VENUE! One day of pre-course pre recorded theory is included in the cost.
3-4 DECEMBER 2022 LONDON SCHOOL OF OSTEOPATHY
THEME: FLUIDS, FASCIA, FINDING HEALTH – EXPLORING VASCULAR, LYMPHATIC, SEROUS AND INSTERSTITIAL FLUIDS, CHANNELS AND CONNECTIONS. INCLUDES APPROACHES TO EVALUATING VISCOSITY, 4TH STATES AND FLOW / CHARGED DYNAMICS. HOW OSTEOPATHIC CONCEPTS RELATE TO FLUID DYNAMICS.
You will explore:
- Feeling arteries and veins and working through their dynamics
- Examining the lymphatic system and considering Biotensegrity, and how to use fascial and somatic mobility and tissue testing to explore interstitial space.
- You will experience working with various serous interfaces, including the peritoneal layers, pleural layers and the spinal fluid systems.
- Useful whole body and local osteopathic diagnostic and examination concepts relevant to exploring the fluid dynamics in the tissues.
- Spinal column circulation
You elearning will give you:
- Anatomical insights into ways to explore fluid systems
- How the fluid system works
- Concepts of microcirculation, interstitial dynamics, pericytes, glymphatics and other interesting dynamics, such as interstitial flow along meridians.
- Understanding in more depth the ‘rule of the artery’
- You will explore the 4th phase of water, charge ion theories for fluid flow
- viscosity and physiology of fluid dynamics
- a brief insight into vasomotion, which will be further explored in stage two of the programme and covered in the second practical block.
- It will also include cellular respiration and metabolism, biotensegrity concepts and how the heart works
- THE HEART IS NOT A PUMP IS A KEY CONCEPT YOU WILL LEARN.
- YOU WILL NOT NEED AWARNESS OF THE IVM TO FOLLOW THIS COURSE, but the course will illustrate where the IVM might come from and what fluids have to do with it (and these concepts will be further elaborated in the second stage of the elearning).
- Osteopathic philosophy and concepts relating to whole body fluid dynamics
- Introducing work with immune systems such as nodes and spleen, mesenteries and global skins / lymph
- Introducing working with coelomic interfaces – the peritoneal / abdominal sliding surface and the basics of pleural / pericardial mediastinal slide.
- Evidence informed approaches