INFANT FEEDING – OVERVIEW AND PRACTICAL EVALUATION / OSTEOPATHIC MANAGEMENT – IN PERSON.
In person practical event (or join / view online) – INFANT FEEDING – OVERVIEW AND PRACTICAL EVALUATION / OSTEOPATHIC MANAGEMENT – ISRAEL – TEL AVIV – MONDAY 12TH JUNE, 2023 9-5pm (Israeli local time). If you attend in person, you also get access to the recording for one year.
PRACTICAL HANDS ON COURSE IN ISRAEL – YOU CAN ALSO LOG IN LIVE.
PURCHASE LIVE EVENT ACCESS ON THIS PAGE. £225
(ONLINE / RECORDING OR ZOOM? Purchase via the other membership / registration link – £175, access for one year. CLICK HERE)
ATTEND IN PERSON, OR JOIN LIVE ONLINE / VIEW RECORDING (access for one year – for the online options, you need to purchase via the other link, for £175).
This is a one day course where you will learn many clinically relevant dynamics relating to infant feeding and osteopathic practice. The venue is: Titan College, Ygal Alon Street 123, Tel Aviv. Time 9-5pm, please bring own refreshments.
You will get:
- in-depth anatomy and physiology
- exploration of suck, latch and swallowing dynamics
- primitive reflexes in infant feeding
- the role of central pattern generators, and the vestibular system in infant feeding
- the roll of the respiratory system on infant feeding
- understanding autonomic tone, arousal and behavioural state considerations in infant feeding
- consideration of tongue tie, anatomy, physiology, management and the osteopathic contribution
- review of the stomatognathic system, the head, dural, neural and fluidic considerations in osteopathic care for infant feeding dysregulation
- Review of infant feeding PROMS and scores, and assessment tools in practice
- understanding evidence, and critiquing the osteopathic contribution
- some discussion of nutrition and maternal factors relevant to infant feeding
- introduction to practice based research, and the proposed INFANT FEEDING RESEARCH IN ISRAEL:
- if you are a practising osteopath in Israel and are a member of the Israeli Register / Association of Osteopaths, you can also enrol for news and updates about the Infant Feeding and Osteopathy Research Project planned for Israel.
- This course is a pre-requisite to be an osteopathic clinician on this project.
THIS COURSE IS DELIVERED IN ENGLISH, and a recording will be available for those who wish to view later, or can’t enrol on the day.
About Caroline: Caroline has extensive experience in paediatric osteopathy, and has research paediatric practice and competencies. She has 40 years of clinical experience, and has a very dynamic teaching style, making complex dynamics simple and easy to learn. Her courses contain many immediately clinically useful dynamics and are always highly researched, highly evidenced and highly engaging!