LIVE ZOOM LINK OR PURCHASE RECORDING – ONE DAY INFANT FEEDING PROGRAMME – BROADACST ON 12 JUNE 2023
THIS IS THE MEMBERSHIP / REGISTRATION FOR THE ONLINE / LIVE ZOOM OR ACCESS THE RECORDING
IF YOU ARE ATTENDING LIVE, YOU NEED TO PURCHASE THE OTHER MEMBERSHIP / REGISTRATION! CLICK HERE
BROADCAST TIME – INFANT FEEDING – OVERVIEW AND PRACTICAL EVALUATION / OSTEOPATHIC MANAGEMENT – ISRAEL – TEL AVIV – MONDAY 12TH JUNE, 2023 9-5pm (Israeli local time).
LOG IN LIVE TO THE PROGRAMME – AFTER REGISTRATION YOU WILL RECEIVIE DETAILS BY EMAIL (MAY TAKE A FEW DAYS)
JOIN LIVE ONLINE / VIEW RECORDING (access for one year).
This is a one day course where you will learn many clinically relevant dynamics relating to infant feeding and osteopathic practice.
You will get:
- in-depth anatomy and physiology
- exploration of suck, latch and swallowing dynamics
- primitive reflexes in infant feeding
- the role of central pattern generators, and the vestibular system in infant feeding
- the roll of the respiratory system on infant feeding
- understanding autonomic tone, arousal and behavioural state considerations in infant feeding
- consideration of tongue tie, anatomy, physiology, management and the osteopathic contribution
- review of the stomatognathic system, the head, dural, neural and fluidic considerations in osteopathic care for infant feeding dysregulation
- Review of infant feeding PROMS and scores, and assessment tools in practice
- understanding evidence, and critiquing the osteopathic contribution
- some discussion of nutrition and maternal factors relevant to infant feeding
- introduction to practice based research, and the proposed INFANT FEEDING RESEARCH IN ISRAEL:
- if you are a practising osteopath in Israel and are a member of the Israeli Register / Association of Osteopaths, you can also enrol for news and updates about the Infant Feeding and Osteopathy Research Project planned for Israel.
- This course is a pre-requisite to be an osteopathic clinician on this project.
THIS COURSE IS DELIVERED IN ENGLISH, and a recording will be available for those who wish to view later, or can’t enrol on the day.
About Caroline: Caroline has extensive experience in paediatric osteopathy, and has research paediatric practice and competencies. She has 40 years of clinical experience, and has a very dynamic teaching style, making complex dynamics simple and easy to learn. Her courses contain many immediately clinically useful dynamics and are always highly researched, highly evidenced and highly engaging!